- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Prime minister Abiy Ahmed visits Alibaba to build strategic relationship
Prime minister Abiy Ahmed visits Alibaba Group – the e-commerce giant, in Hangzhou. In fact, both leaders are building a relationship that will see Alibaba support Ethiopia’s Development.
More so, Jack Ma commends PM Abiy’s reforms in Ethiopia, confirming that Ethiopia is now a key strategic partner which he will visit this year.
PM Abiy Ahmed visited the headquarters of e-commerce giant Alibaba, in Hangzhou. Following up on their meeting in Davos, PM Abiy & @AlibabaGroup Chairman Jack Ma shared that this visit is a reflection of a friendship geared towards supporting Ethiopia’s dev’t. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/zb1TW83AJM
— Office of the Prime Minister – Ethiopia (@PMEthiopia) April 25, 2019
Welcome Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Ali @PMAbiy to Alibaba's global headquarters! It was our pleasure to host you and your delegation at Xixi Campus today. #China #Ethiopia pic.twitter.com/TDQvVpt9td
— Alibaba Group (@AlibabaGroup) April 25, 2019