- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
GambetaNews.com monitors updates on all infrastructure investments and construction activities happening across the 54 countries in Africa. We report first-hand information from political, business and institutional leaders.
We have a digital issue, “Afristructure Magazine” which showcases case studies from across the continent. There, we explore the strategies implemented by countries in attracting funding, building capacity, combating corruption and other institutional challenges. These efforts are aimed at providing a holistic approach to solving the infrastructural deficit. Africa is unique, and solving her challenges requires taking a broad view, but most especially, looking inwardly to proffer solutions.
Readers enjoy the following contents on the platform, social media and newsletter;
News, updates on all infrastructure investments and construction activities happening in Africa.
Educative Materials, insightful knowledge that help in continuous professional development.
Events, notifications of upcoming infrastructural events happening within Africa
Jobs, keep track of all job openings in Africa
CONTACT THE GAMBETA NEWS TEAM BY EMAIL ON
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com