- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
ARABTEC GETS EMAAR TOWER CONTRACT
The forte towers construction which is to house the iconic Dubai opera and other major events in dubai has been awarded to arabtec holding.
Arabtec Holding, the largest construction company in the Persian Gulf by market value and the leading contractor for social and economic infrastructure has won the emaar residential tower which is the phase one downtime dubai project.
The towers which is expected to be situated in Dubai is a two-tower residential development, set apart by its distinctive location and aesthetic architecture which adds to the ambiance of The Opera District and will also have the iconic Dubai Opera, the 2,000-seat, multi-format, performing arts centre which is the centrepiece of The Opera District and host to opera, ballet, theatre, concerts, exhibitions and sport events.
Arabtec Group CEO, Hamish Tyrwhitt; “We look forward to working on another project with Emaar Properties,”
According to Tyrwhitt, ”We continue to win projects that are aligned with our key geographies and our key competencies whilst maintaining a robust risk management approach.”
The towers is to be located on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai and forms part of The Opera District, offering an unprecedented life for its residents. Work will start on the project this month and is set to be completed within a year.