- RUSSIAN COMPANIES TO HELP IMPLEMENT MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANGOLA GOVT. APPROVED CONSTRUCTION OF ORIENTED PROJECT
- KENYA GOVT. SEEK ADVICE ON NEW NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY FIVE-LANE PLANS
- FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKING PLANS TO CONSTRUCT 1,250 AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN RWANDA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSIONED Ꞓ85M ELIMINA FISHING PORT
What are Cookies?
Cookies are messages or small files that are placed on your web browser when you visit an internet site. Cookies are useful and do a lot of different things, including allowing a website to recognize a user’s device, improving online experience etc.
Cookies enable us to offer tailored products and to understand the information we receive about you, including information about your use of other websites and apps, whether or not you have an account with us.
Cookies help us provide, protect and improve our products and services, by personalizing, tailoring and measuring the services and products we provide for satisfactory and safe experience. We also use them to help authentication of user, assess performance and functionality of our online products and services, and analytical research.
Updated November 19, 2021 02:20:30 (GMT)