- RUSSIAN COMPANIES TO HELP IMPLEMENT MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANGOLA GOVT. APPROVED CONSTRUCTION OF ORIENTED PROJECT
- KENYA GOVT. SEEK ADVICE ON NEW NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY FIVE-LANE PLANS
- FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKING PLANS TO CONSTRUCT 1,250 AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN RWANDA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSIONED Ꞓ85M ELIMINA FISHING PORT
HOW CONSTRUCTION OF LIBERIA’s GANTA TO YEKEPA ROAD WILL HELP TRAVELLERS
The construction of Ganta to Yekepa Road in Liberia is set to help travellers in the area. According to reports, construction and asphalt pavement of the 65km road advances with the portion from Ganta to Sanniquellie is expected to be completed this year.
ArcelorMittal Liberia contributed more then USD$40,000,00 to major economic corridor that links up with Liberia’s borders with Guinean and Côte d’Ivoire. This has provide great relief for the people of Nimba and Liberia in general and will boost economic activities.
Compagnie Sahelienne D’Entreprises (CSE) took on the first project in 2015. Meanwhile, Project engineers say construction work on the road is quite challenging because of the soil texture, rising hills and many creeks and streams that need to have bridges and culverts.
Currently, Ganta to Yekepa road project is being implemented in partnership with the Government of Liberia and is one of several ongoing projects ArcelorMittal Liberia is contributing to, outside of commitments in its Mineral Development Agreement (MDA).
SOURCE: New Republic