- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
UNION PROPERTIES PLANS SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES CONSTRUCTION
Union Properties, one of the UAE leading property investment developers has announced plans to diversify its operations and revenue sources by opening two new fully-owned subsidiary companies: Union Malls and Al Etihad Hotel Management.
The both projects is expected to be located in the heart of MotorCity where the Union …Read More