- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Lagos State Government on Thursday said plans have reached an advanced stage to begin the construction of Badagry Seaport in the state.
Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu made the disclosure in Lagos at the All Markets Conference 2022 (AMC’22), organised by the Ndigboamaka Progressive (Markets) Association, whose theme was “Development and Sustainability