- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
CONSTRUCTION OF TFRF CENTRE FUNDS RELEASED IN TANZANIA
Authorities in Kagera Region have hailed the government for allocating over 600m/- for the construction of the Tanzania Fire and Rescue Force (TFRF) center.
Bukoba Urban Legislator (CCM), Mr Stephen Byabato, who is also the Deputy Minister for Energy explained that out of the amount, at least 400m/- had already …Read More