- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
FIBERTEX SA – GEOTEXTILES FOR FOUNDATION LAYERS OF RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION
Fibertex geotextiles are used to stabilise the foundations of railway structures, enabling them to withstand the dynamic loads of high speeds and great weights of modern trains.
The local Fibertex plant in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal, manufactures high-performance geotextiles for many applications, including the design, construction and maintenance of railway systems.
“Fibertex …Read More