- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
PLANS UNDERWAY TO UPGRADE TWO GRAVEL ROAD IN NAMIBIA
The Roads Authority (RA) Namibia has started the planning process for the upgrading of the Bukalo-Muyako-Ngoma (DR3507) and Silumbi-Sizimbukwa (DR3559) gravel roads in the Zambezi region to low-volume seal standards.
The two roads in the Katima Mulilo Rural constituency are 60 and 15 kilometers long, respectively.
RA project control engineer …Read More