- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Senior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) vacancy available at Kenya Port Authority.
Kenya Port Authority (KPA) is seeking for a Senior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) who will be responsible for management, planning and maintenance of electrical/electronics of equipment in Mombasa.
The job holder will report to the Head of Conventional Cargo Engineering.
KPA is a …Read More