- CONSTRUCTION OF LONG AWAITED GUMARE HOSPITAL SET TO KICK IN BOTSWANA
- CONSTRUCTION OF GREATER CAIRO MONORAIL PROJECT AT 90% COMPLETE IN EGYPT
- NIGERIA REPS AND NSE MEMBERS CLASH AT PLENARY SESSION OVER CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- GSA TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE OF CEMENT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES TO ENFORCE ITS STANDARD
- CONSTRUCTION OF KANYE STADIUM BEGINS IN BOTSWANA
The contractor handling the construction of Lilongwe-Salima water project, Khato Civil has reduced the cost from US$400 million dollars to US$315 million.
According to Khato Civils chairperson Simbi Phiri, his company has brought new equipment that can do the job swiftly.
Meanwhile, Chairperson of the Parliamentary Committee on Natural Resources, …Read More