- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Total E&P Nigeria gets a change in management
The Board of Directors of Total E&P Nigeria have appointed Mr. Mike Sangster as the new Managing Director/Chief Executive of Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG). His appointment took effect from July 01, 2019.
Mr. Mike Sangster who is a graduate of Electrical …Read More