- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
AfDB GRANT TUNISIA €103.95M FOR ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE MODERNALISATION PROJECT
African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a loan agreement worth €103.95 million (equivalent to 335 million Dinars) to Tunisia to finance the Road Infrastructure Modernisation Project, Phase 2 (PMIR II).
The second phase of this project will aim at rehabilitating 230.6 km of roads in the governorates of Siliana, Kasserine, …Read More