- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
Nissan signs agreement with Hasnaoui Group to build car assembly plant in Algeria.
Japanese second largest automaker Nissan Motor Corporation, will soon build a car assembly plant in Algeria. This announcement came after Nissan signed an agreement with Algerian private partner Hasnaoui Group; to build a US$160 million car assembly …Read More