- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Norrsken Kigali House, Africa’s biggest hub for entrepreneurs, has broken ground for the final phase of the construction (Phase 3) of its Kigali House which will commence on March 1.
The Norrsken Kigali House phase 3 construction is a state-of-the-art office building that is set to transform the Kigali central …Read More