- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
AfDB LOANS USD 455 MILLION FOR CONSTRUCTION OF TANZANIA’S NEW AIRPORT
African Development Bank (AfDB) approves USD 455 million for the construction of a ring road and Tanzania’s new airport in the new capital Dodoma.
The President of AfDB Akinwumi Adesina approved the loan at the bank’s headquarter in Abidjan in a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and East …Read More