- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Rwanda will host Africa’s first Silicon Valley.
Kigali the capital of Rwanda is becoming one of Africa’s fastest developing cities with groundbreaking infrastructural facilities boosting the country’s economy. The Eastern African country as of late propelled Africa’s first electronic cross fringe exchange stage in collaboration with Alibaba Group’s Electronic World …Read More