- RUSSIAN COMPANIES TO HELP IMPLEMENT MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANGOLA GOVT. APPROVED CONSTRUCTION OF ORIENTED PROJECT
- KENYA GOVT. SEEK ADVICE ON NEW NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY FIVE-LANE PLANS
- FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKING PLANS TO CONSTRUCT 1,250 AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN RWANDA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSIONED Ꞓ85M ELIMINA FISHING PORT
PROJECT ENGINEER VACANCY AT TOTAL, SOUTH AFRICA
At Total South Africa, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Project Engineer to join their logistic team in South Africa.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for the following activities: