- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
The government is building a 32 kilometres road that could be used in case of a landslide emergency that usually blocks movement on the Kigali-Musanze highway at a place called Buranga.
On several occasions, the Musanze-Kigali highway got blocked by landslides around areas commonly known as Buranga in Nemba Sector …Read More