- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
DUBAI TO BUILD WORLD’S TALLEST SOLAR TOWER
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has awarded a US$3.8bn contract for the fourth phase of its solar park to Shanghai Electric and ACWA Power of Saudi Arabia.
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (MBR) Solar Park located about 50km south of Dubai, had its first phase of …Read More