- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
ARABTEC GETS EMAAR TOWER CONTRACT
The forte towers construction which is to house the iconic Dubai opera and other major events in dubai has been awarded to arabtec holding.
Arabtec Holding, the largest construction company in the Persian Gulf by market value and the leading contractor for social and economic infrastructure has won the emaar …Read More