- CONSTRUCTION OF LONG AWAITED GUMARE HOSPITAL SET TO KICK IN BOTSWANA
- CONSTRUCTION OF GREATER CAIRO MONORAIL PROJECT AT 90% COMPLETE IN EGYPT
- NIGERIA REPS AND NSE MEMBERS CLASH AT PLENARY SESSION OVER CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- GSA TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE OF CEMENT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES TO ENFORCE ITS STANDARD
- CONSTRUCTION OF KANYE STADIUM BEGINS IN BOTSWANA
ECOWAS and UEMOA plan to prioritise mostly investments in transport and energy sectors.
At a recent European External Investment Plan meeting in Accra, Ghana; the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and West African Economic and Monetary Union (UEMOA) said; it wishes to prioritise investments in the transport and …Read More