- RUSSIAN COMPANIES TO HELP IMPLEMENT MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANGOLA GOVT. APPROVED CONSTRUCTION OF ORIENTED PROJECT
- KENYA GOVT. SEEK ADVICE ON NEW NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY FIVE-LANE PLANS
- FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKING PLANS TO CONSTRUCT 1,250 AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN RWANDA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSIONED Ꞓ85M ELIMINA FISHING PORT
ZIMBABWE GOVT. MAKING PLANS TO ACHIEVE GOOD WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Zimbabwe Government is aiming at achieving world-class standards when it comes to waste management, an official has said.
Environment Minister Mangaliso Ndlovu made the revelation during a clean-up exercise in Redcliff. He called for local authorities to set up modern waste management infrastructure to support the dream.
Ndlovu added that …Read More