- RUSSIAN COMPANIES TO HELP IMPLEMENT MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANGOLA GOVT. APPROVED CONSTRUCTION OF ORIENTED PROJECT
- KENYA GOVT. SEEK ADVICE ON NEW NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY FIVE-LANE PLANS
- FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKING PLANS TO CONSTRUCT 1,250 AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN RWANDA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSIONED Ꞓ85M ELIMINA FISHING PORT
FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES: IMPACT ON JV TRANSCATIONS
A major area of concern for the engineering and construction industry is the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on contractual arrangements between all parties, promoters /sponsors, clients, investors, designers, contractors and others in the supply chain.
Many projects involve parties working in joint ventures. Whilst under normal day-to-day circumstances …Read More