- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
TOGO AND VERGNET HYDRO SIGN DEAL TO BOOST ACCESS TO DRINKING WATER IN NORTHERN REGION
(Togo First) – The government of Togo and Vergnet Hydro, a French company, signed a €1.1 million deal to set up sanitation facilities and boost access to drinking water.
The initiative is part of the Projet d’amélioration des conditions sanitaires en milieu scolaire et rural des régions de la Kara et des Savanes (PASSCO), a scheme that aims to improve sanitary conditions in rural areas and schools. Read more
More so, the Minister of Water and Village Hydraulics, Bolidja Thièm, has drawn up a law which henceforth regulates the activity of professional drillers in the country. This 10-article law recently promulgated by the Togolese Ministry of Water and Village Hydraulics completes the provisions of Article 39 of Law No. 2010-004 of June 14th, 2010 on the Water Code.
Source: Afrik21 | Togo First