- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
ALGERIA AND CHINA TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT FOR NEW SILK ROAD
China set to sign and agreement with Algeria for the new silk road.
Algeria and China are set to sign an agreement as part of the new silk road. The agreement will be sign in Beijing according to Chinese Ambassador to Algiers. It will also help to explore new ways for both nations to grow their economy.
The new strategy, can also provide Algeria with many favorable and advantageous conditions. Meanwhile, the aim is to explore new opportunities for cooperation and development while aligning state development strategies. This will help achieve common development and prosperity in the nation.
Chinese Ambassador to Algiers, Yang Guangyu said “It was a ” global agreement” of cooperation. He also said that it will be up to the governments of the two countries to define the priority projects to develop in common”.
The agreement will be sign during the third summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation. The forum will focus on the theme ” China and Africa: Community of Destiny and Mutually Beneficial Partnership “.
The forum will be the most important event this year in China. It will include African Heads of State and Government, the President of the African Union Commission, the UN Secretary-General and 27 international and African organizations.
For more information, go through other articles on GambetaNews.