- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. GE is looking for Chemical Engineer will report operationally to the Commissioning to the Manager.
- Must be able to report operationally to the Commissioning Manager.
- Give technical support to the site team as required and prepares documentation
- Interface as necessary with engineering personnel in other Centers
- Interface as necessary to execute his/her allocated task, with the other discipline Engineers
- Alert the Project Engineer of all unexpected difficulties encountered during his/her work
- Participate in the experience feedback on the project for benefit of other projects
Adhere to ECSA registration Processes
- Submit ECSA reports in Time
- Must have Minimum of Bsc Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- At least two years in the Chemical Engineering field experience
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
For more details click HERE