- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Lagos state Governor has flag-off the construction of 8.75km long region road project in the state.
During the flag-off, Governor Sanwo-olu said it is a critical infrastructure proposed in the Lekki-Epe masterplan aimed at decongesting gridlocks in the entire Eti Osa Local Government.
According to the project plan, the road will link the Lekki-Epe expressway at Victoria Garden City (VGC) junction to the Freedom Way in Eti Osa. It will also The road be a precursor to the proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge that is expected to take off from the axis.
Sanwo-olu said “We know what people go through on the Lekki-Epe expressway as a result of traffic. We are moved by the pains to hasten the process of putting the regional road in place to bring the long-sought relief to our citizens working and living on this axis.”
The project is set for completion in 24months time with the governor promising that the multi-million dollar project would take off before the end of the current dispensation.