- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
First bank is launching a digital lab to grow Nigeria’s fin tech ecosystem.
First Bank is launching a digital lab. The aim of the lab is to grow Nigeria’s Fin tech ecosystem today. It will also serve as a platform for the bank to collaborate and advance with the financial technology ecosystem.
The location of the lab is at Yaba area of Lagos. It is to stimulate innovative solutions to real-life challenges, and also bringing together technologies and methods to transform ideas into feasible solutions.
It pioneers a new wave of better, faster and more efficient banking products. which would further strengthen First Bank’s leading position in the Nigerian financial service industry.
You can join the launch online via the hashtags #FirstBankDigitalLab #FirstBankisDigital.