- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a portfolio of 90 licences across 16 countries. Our focus is on finding and monetizing oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins. Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) is in search of Graduate Petroleum Engineer based in Accra. Who will be responsible for providing day to day reservoir engineering support to the Business Unit (BU) assets, while working with a team leader on fundamental petroleum engineering analyses for producing assets to present results.
Tullow philosophy is to bring people who will build a strong, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationship. However, Tullow offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits. which is designed to attract and motivate the best talent in our industry.
- Delivering analytical and imitation evaluations on producing assets.
- Expanding understanding through multidisciplinary work; like geoscientists, drilling, facilities and commercial.
- Making input into RE data requirements for data gathering programs.
- Supporting the BU through the generation of field creation profiles for a range of improvement scenarios and their related reserve levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent cooperation & communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong desire to learn and apply new ideas and skills quickly.
- Motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks.
- Focused and able to react quickly to changing situation.
- Proactive and able to take initiative to resolve issues.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly, respectfully. Everyone has equal right of entry and opportunities to enable them to contribute to the company success. Apply now and discover the opportunities at Tullow
Role Closes: January 31, 2019
For more details click Here