- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
At Shell, we believe in human solutions to global challenges. Discover what you can achieve in a creative and collaborative culture of innovation. Shell is looking for IT Professionals who will create huge impact to the growth of our business in Nigeria. This professionals will be; IT Project Managers, IT Business Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Software Engineers.
IT Project Manager’s role is to plan, control, and execute a project or set of related projects.
IT Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying and documenting business needs of the customers and stakeholders and helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
The Systems Engineer is end-to-end responsible for the operations of the landscapes and the delivery of the day-to-day E2E application or IT infrastructure services.
Meanwhile, the Software Engineer will be entrusted of the delivery of software, which may include new development, configuration and installation of third-party packages, and software integration efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, minimum 2nd class lower
- Agile project delivery experience
- Professional certifications related to business analysis, project or programme management, systems and software engineering
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modelling
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience in development platforms such as HTML5 – Microsoft .Net, Microsoft .Net (Services and Windows), Linux, Java, Mobile Development (IOS), Mobile Development (Android), HTML5 – SAP Application Development, Service – SAP Application Development, COTS (Commercial Off the Shelf Software)
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ , Python or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11g/12c or the latest version, Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016 or the latest version, and awareness of HANA Database, Sybase database, SAP Solution Manager, Linux/Windows/Scripting, and ITIL.
These roles will be based in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
For more details Click HERE