- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
President, Kaguta Museveni meets with Japanese investors in Uganda who are keen on investing in waste management. The delegates were led by Mr. Ito Yuichi from Art Yuichi Company want to invest in recycling organic waste. More so, they have their eyes on the city of Kampala which is growing tremendously. In essence, waste management is essential for a sustainable urban development.