- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
President, Kaguta Museveni meets with Japanese investors in Uganda who are keen on investing in waste management. The delegates were led by Mr. Ito Yuichi from Art Yuichi Company want to invest in recycling organic waste. More so, they have their eyes on the city of Kampala which is growing tremendously. In essence, waste management is essential for a sustainable urban development.