- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
A section of Lang’ata Road will, on Sunday, October 9, be closed for 12 hours to allow the erection of Lang’ata Barracks Footbridge, the Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) has said.
The closure, which will affect the stretch between Lang’ata Hospital and the barracks, will start at 5 am and is projected to end at 5 pm.
KeNHA has advised motorists heading to the Nairobi city center to use Kungu Karumba Road and then join Kitengela Road towards Lang’ata Hospital and then rejoin Lang’ata Road.
“Motorists heading towards Bomas and Karen are advised to take the U-Turn towards Lang’ata Hospital through Kitengela Road then to Kungu Karumba Road and back to Lang’ata Road at the Barracks Roundabout,” KeNHA said in a press statement.
SOURCE: The Standard