- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
The Nairobi Expressway is seeking public views on the construction of the new Haile-Selassie Exit consisting of five lanes.
The views should also capture the upgrade of the Museum Hill Exit A and the upgrade of the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) Entrance.
“The Government of Kenya through the Kenya National Highways Authority has identified the need to optimize and upgrade some of the toll stations on the 27.1 km Nairobi Expressway,” the agency said.
CALE Infrastructure Construction Company, a subsidiary of China Road and Bridge Corporation Kenya, will implement the upgrade and toll optimization.
Centric Africa, a firm of registered experts, has received a commission to carry out the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment.
The purpose of this Questionnaire is to obtain your views and suggestions as one of the identified key interest groups.