- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
Namibia’s largest shopping mall to be renovated in order to include additional features.
Maerue mall which is the largest shopping mall in Namibia is currently undergoing renovation in other to include additional features and cement its place as the country largest mall by living to its new motto ‘Be part of the family’.
CEO of Oryx Properties, Carel Fourie; “Motivation of the refurbishment is due to the desire to create a place for Namibians to not only have a great shopping experience, but also have safe, fun activities to keep the whole family entertained.”
The mall which is built over two levels has a trampoline and climbing-wall centre plus also an indoor playpark, glow-in-the-dark mini-golf, a bowling alley and a gaming area.
The mall also has a unique indoor mini-golf adventure with glowing under black lights which is the first in Namibia.