- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
The Roads Fund Administration (RFA) has revealed that three more cost entryways will be built for this present year in the focal and northern districts.
RFA representative, Masauko Ngwaluko, let the neighborhood media know that Jenda in Mzimba, Mchinji, and Salima are the likely regions for the development of the new cost doors.
He added that cash for the development of the three cost entryways is now accessible and that hardware was purchased a year ago.
There was a battle of words when the primary cost entryway was built at Chingeni in Ntcheu among government and minibus proprietors on the cost charges.
Malawi is one country with an unfortunate street framework and it is trusted that charges gathered from the cost entryways could assist with working on the streets in the country.
SOURCE: Nyasa Times