- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
Nigeria’s OML 130 partners – NNPC Limited, TotalEnergies, PRIME (formerly Petrobras), Sapetro, and CNOOC have commissioned and handed over a women’s development and skills acquisition center in Buguma, Rivers State.
The Women development and skills acquisition center is designed to provide an enabling environment for women and young people to learn skills and create employment in Buguma.
The center is fully equipped with four training halls for fashion designing and tailoring, catering and hotel management, computer training and mixed training facility, sick bay, over 400-seater auditorium and lounge supported with a solar power generating unit and 40KVA generator.