- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
President Dr. Lazarus Chakwera has arrived in Washington DC, US to sign the much-awaited US$350 million Millennium Challenge Corporation compact which is to give a facelift to the country’s infrastructure development.
The US embassy says the US ambassador to Malawi, ambassador Young met President Chakwera in Washington DC on Tuesday …Read More