- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Governor Ambode launches a US$250m modern Alaro satellite city in Lagos.
Yesterday being 29th of January 2019, Lagos state governor Akinwumi Ambode; launched the US$250 million Alaro Satellite City. Alaro satellite city is situated at the north-western part of Lekki Free Trade Zone (FTZ).
Partners for the Alaro Satellite City …Read More