- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
Shortcuts, poor workmanship, and impunity during construction are the leading causes of the collapse of multi-story buildings in the country.
At least four apartments have, in the last two weeks, collapsed in Kiambu and Nairobi counties, resulting in the loss of lives and property valued at millions of shillings.
Questions …Read More