- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
A building in the Onipanu area of Lagos has reportedly collapsed. This is barely two weeks after a church building under construction collapsed opposite Number 17, Cardoso Street, off Martins Street in Mushin.
The incident occurred at about 1.07 am at Oke Arin street, off Shyllon Ilupeju but details could …Read More