- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Ghana launches Commodity Exchange for Agricultural products.
Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo, have launched a commodity exchange in Ghana. The exchange will help farmers market their products and also receive payments within 24 hours.
The Ghanaian government has also identified the commodity exchange as a key driver in realizing its goal …Read More