- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
The effects of a cyclone have once again incapacitated the energy sector as Freddy destroyed infrastructure for Muloza Hydro Power Station which was supplying 3.4 megawatts (MW) of power catering for over 2,800 rural households in Phalombe, Mulanje, and Thyolo.
The plant was commissioned by the Electricity Supply Corporation of …Read More