- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Kenya government has announced plans to expand Nairobi-Nakuru road.
The expansion which is set in motion after the government entered into a public private partnership (PPP) with French Consortium of Companies to build the 233-kilometre highway at a cost of Sh160 billion.
According to the partnership, Vinci Highways/Concession will design, …Read More