- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Africa50 is an infrastructure investment platform that contributes to Africa’s growth . This is through developing and investing in bankable projects, catalyzing public sector capital, and mobilizing private sector funding, with differentiated financial returns and impact. The two-day General ShareHolder Meeting is from 9-10 july in Kigali, Rwanda.
… Read More