- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Malawi’s government through the Ministry of Health has embarked on the implementation of the 5s Kaizen approach for quality improvement of the physical working environment in the country’s health facilities.
Launching the Seminar in Lilongwe, Minister of Health, Khumbize Kandodo the aid 5s approach optimizer empowers organizations to provide high-quality …Read More