- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Almost three years after the completion of the Kazungula Bridge, the governments of Botswana and Zambia are reportedly entangled in a silent power struggle over the establishment of the Kazungula Bridge Authority.
The project, designed to connect the SADC region from Durban to Kinshasa, has hit a roadblock, leading to …Read More