- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Tanzania’s Kidunda dam water project to commence in july.
The long awaited Kidunda Dam water project in Morogoro Region in Tanzania will commence in july 2018. Negotiations between the Dar es Salaam water and Sewerage Authority (DAWASA) and the National Social Securtiy Fund (NSSF) are ongoing as the project is …Read More