- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
About eight years after its scheduled delivery date, President Muhammadu Buhari has finally commissioned the state-of-the-art terminal at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.
The terminal, estimated to be worth over US$100 million, is one of the five airports – Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, and Enugu – that …Read More